EMPOWERING OUR COMMUNITIES
As a leading trucking company, we take it upon ourselves to hold ourselves to a high standard, not just in our business dealings but how we treat our employees, environment and those in need. Constantly giving back to our communities is at the heart of everything we do, and we are proud to impact the world around us positively.
At The Erb Group, our goal is more than just delivering food to your family’s table. We understand the depth of our role in the community and are dedicated to making a positive impact in the lives of those in need and in our communities.
Fueling Our Communities
Striving For Excellence
Taking Time To Give Back
Empowering Those Around Us
Trucks for change
Women in trucking
truckers against trafficking
Habitat for humanity
Special Olympics Ontario -
Diversity & Inclusion
We believe that diversity is one of the key drivers of our success. That’s why we are dedicated to maintaining an inclusive work environment that celebrates and leverages diversity at every level.
- Members of Women in Trucking
- Recognize and celebrate various diversity and cultural awareness days
- Standardized recruitment practices – ensure consistent & equitable recruitment.
- EFAP for mental health support of employees and their immediate families
- Educational Assistance Program – tuition reimbursement
- IDEA Committee (Inclusivity, Diversity, Equality, Accessibility)
Environment & Sustainability
At The Erb Group, we are dedicated to promoting sustainability and being environmentally responsible. As a SmartWay Transport Partner, we go the extra mile to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and air pollution.
- Named as Green Supply Chain Partner 2021 by Inbound Logistics
- Aerodynamic Tractors: Improved fuel economy through full chassis skirts and roof fairings
- Solar Panels: Pup trailers equipped with solar panels to conserve fuel
- And more!