Did you know the transportation industry is one of the oldest industries in Canada? It’s also one of the most sustainable! The refrigerated transportation industry has remained robust during these uncertain times ensuring that our grocery store shelves remain stocked. While some things are uncertain, the need for safe transportation for our food is not. This industry has a lot of responsibility and we are proud to be a part of it!
Many are not aware of the countless opportunities that are available in the refrigerated trucking industry. Not only are there driving roles, there are lots of non-driving positions available. Here at Erb Transport, we have many flexible opportunities and room for advancement. We’ve had so many long-term employees that have changed roles or locations in the company throughout their career, and there are many significant employee milestones celebrated each year. Why work for Erb?
Here are the top five reasons why our employees love working here:
- We have an amazing company culture! Many of our employees have said that we are a large company with a small company feel. We have 10 terminals located throughout Ontario, Quebec, Manitoba and one in Elverson, PA. Despite the distance between us, we have a family connection and are always in contact with one another and support each other to get the job done. If you read any issue of our Erban Report employee newsletter, you will know what we mean. (Click here to read the latest edition.)
- We have a great compensation and benefits package. Our package includes superior industry wages plus a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees. There is also access to TFSAs, RESPs, and RRSP programs. Drivers have the opportunity to get paid overtime, drops, washouts, inspections, delays, etc. along with uniform and boot allowances.
- We have excellent employee programs. We offer a complete health and wellness program for all employees, including physical and mental health initiatives. (Click to learn more.) We also offer employee assistance programs and discount programs at select retailers.
- We reward our employees! We offer many reward programs, including years of service awards, safe driving awards, safe worker awards, and more! We also offer early vacation bonuses and referral bonuses!
- We are an award-winning company! We have been recognized year over year with numerous awards including: Trucking HR’s Top Fleet Employers Award, Truckload Carriers Association (TCA) Best Fleets to Drive For, Infrastructure Health & Safety Awards, TCA National Fleet Safety Awards, and more.
With many recruiting events being postponed or cancelled this year, we want to make sure you have the opportunity to speak with one of our recruiters and find out why Erb is the place for you. Check out the list of our open positions to see if there is one that fits your career or contact one of our recruiters to find out more: email@example.com or 1-800-461-5299.
Are you looking for a long-term career? Come join the Erb family and be part of one of the most important industries in Canada! Witness the success, innovation, and excellence that makes this company great. Thank you to all transportation industry employees and everyone in the supply chain industry for all of their hard work. No job is insignificant, and each person plays a crucial role. We are proud to bring food to your family’s table.