THE IMPORTANCE OF JOB FAIRS
This coming weekend, on September 22, is the much anticipated Mega Job Fair in Brampton, ON! The Mega Job Fair is executed every year, and is a great opportunity for Erb to connect with potential employees. Many attendees travel a long way to visit the job fair, as it is a great opportunity for both the employer and the employee. Although many recruiting initiatives today are done online, there is no denying the power of a memorable face-to-face interaction. Job fairs are a great way to make connections and network. Don’t believe us? Here’s how!
Why are WE attending?
- Job fairs give us the opportunity to provide you with a memorable experience that is sure to make us stick in your mind
- We are able to demonstrate Erb’s family spirited, open, and inviting culture through our expert employees and their interactions with you
- We are able to ensure that our positions and our company would benefit you as much as you would benefit us
- We can offer you clear and concise answers to questions that may not be available online
- We can hold small, informal onsite interviews with you to kick-start the hiring process
Why should YOU be attending?
- Job fairs seamlessly unite employers and employees together in one location
- This provides you with a fantastic networking opportunity for industries you may have never considered
- Networking with potential employers in a non-stressful and low pressure environment will improve your confidence
- It’s efficient! Many employers are readily available to provide you with their contact information and detailed job descriptions
- FREE SNACKS!
Job fairs are an effective and efficient way to network, gain experience, and learn new things! Come out and visit our recruiters Lisa and Katerina, this Saturday, September 22 from 9:30am until 4:30pm. We are at booth #20 and our recruiters will be there to serve and accommodate you.
If you want more information about the Mega Job Fair, contact one of our recruiters today at: firstname.lastname@example.org