ERB dedicated services
For over 55 years, Erb Group has been providing dedicated services to help our customers every step of the way. Dedicated services include:
- Dedicated Service by land to anywhere in Canada and the U.S
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – no cut-off times for your customer’s orders.
- Highly trained traffic co-ordinators follow shipments from original booking to final delivery.
- A fleet of refrigerated vans guarantee your shipments stay cold.
- Our vehicles also have auxiliary heating systems if required.
- Ministry of Health, Inspection Branch of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food, and the United States Department of Agriculture approve all vehicles.
- Pick-up and delivery of lab or customer samples, trade show products, products for advertising, photo sessions of high value commodities that require special handling or routing.
- On the spot competitive rating for each shipment.
- A complete liability insurance package for your protection.
When your business depends on the timely, protected distribution of perishable goods, you can depend on Erb Transportation Solutions Inc. to deliver.
Contact us today – anytime, any day of the year – for more information about developing a distribution program customized to your specific needs.
Years of service
Trailers & Units
People Who Visited This Page Also Viewed These Services
Did you know
Erb Group is a long-standing member of leading industry organizations including the Ontario Trucking Association, the Truckload Carriers Association and The Canadian Trucking Alliance.
Why our customers love us
We constantly get calls from 3PL companies looking for business from ON into the U.S. We gave another company a shot at quoting and they said they couldn’t help us with better service or rates as we (Iceculture) are already using the best LTL company in their 56,000 carrier network. We are proud to say we work with Erb and it’s nice to know other companies think they are #1.
- Josh, Iceculture
DC Foods has worked hand in hand with both Erb Transport and Erb Cold Storage for numerous years now and are considered a key strategic business partner.
We can always rely on the professional commitment that Erb has shown us over the years in both our inbound and outbound shipments as well as our export needs and warehousing from their HACCP Certified Cold storage. The team work we have developed over the years is second to none.
Erb has been a huge part of our continued growth and success, they have met or exceeded the demands that our ever changing Industry has brought forth and we look forward to many more years of working together.
- DC Foods
I’ve been reading the Erb Corporate History: Cool Moves and am inspired by the Erb Culture Business Philosophy (Chapter 8);
Now I have experienced the following 2 Entrepreneurial Imperatives:
#6. Be Service-focused, listen to customer’s concerns, and don’t say no to a reasonable request.
#7. Build business success on strong relationships and mutual loyalty.
I believe that I can speak on behalf of the Pine River Cheese Co-op Farmers and Employees;
to say that we are continually appreciative of the support we receive from Erb; and,
you have cemented a solid and loyal customer relationship.
- Kevin Bridges, Pine River Cheese