As a leader in the transportation industry, we value the important and instrumental relationships we have built with our industry partners. Working together, we provide a safe and controlled environment for food shipping and handling.
Partners in best practise
- Under the (SFCA) “Safe Food For Canadians Act” & USA (FSMA) “Food Safety Modernization Act” Erb Enterprises Inc. is Transportation (PC) “Preventative Controls” certified.
- Erb has partnered with Iron Apple, which specializes in compliance with international food safety regulations for transport and warehouse. The Iron Apple (TFSP) “Truck Food Safety Program” is 100% compliant with new food safety regulations from US-FDA and CFIA. It is HACCP- based with additional preventative control plan (PCP).
- We proudly hold this certification for excellence in food safety handling. It combines up-to-date technical and scientific information with step-by-step procedures to evaluate and monitor the safety of food products.
- Erb is a certified member of the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism Program (C-TPAT) and the Canadian Border Service Agency’s Partners in Protection (PIP) program designed to strengthen and secure the international supply chains.
- Erb is a certified participant of Canadian (CSA) “Customs Self-Assessment” and Canadian & United States (FAST) “Free And Secure Trade”
Leading industry partners
- The Erb Group is a long-standing member of leading industry organizations including the Ontario Trucking Association, the Truckload Carriers Association and The Canadian Trucking Alliance.