For over 55 years, Erb Group has been providing Truckload services to help our customers every step of the way. These truckload services include:
- Temperature-controlled truckload service between 48 states and Canada.
- Fast transit times over the most expedient routes.
- Drivers trained and experienced in customs’ procedures to ensure quick border clearance.
- Location and status reports always available with Cancom (Qualcomm) satellite communications and vehicle tracking.
- Highly trained operations personnel follow shipment from original booking to final delivery.
- We are ready to serve you with a full compliment of technologies, including EDI, document imaging, satellite tracking and internet inquiry programs.
- Driver teams on specific routes for faster, safer delivery.
- We have the specialized equipment necessary to meet your needs. 53′ tandem and tridem refrigerated rails and centre divide dual-temperature as well as 53′ high cube vans.
- Canada and U.S.A. customs bonded.
- A complete liability insurance package for your protection.
- In addition to our temperature-controlled service, we can also transport compatible general freight.
When your business depends on the timely, protected distribution of perishable goods, you can depend on Erb’s International Truckload Service to deliver.
Contact us today – anytime, any day of the year – for more information about Erb’s Truckload Services.
Years of service
Trailers & Units
People Who Visited This Page Also Viewed These Services
Did you know
Erb Group is a long-standing member of leading industry organizations including the Ontario Trucking Association, the Truckload Carriers Association and The Canadian Trucking Alliance.
Why our customers love us
DC Foods has worked hand in hand with both Erb Transport and Erb Cold Storage for numerous years now and are considered a key strategic business partner.
We can always rely on the professional commitment that Erb has shown us over the years in both our inbound and outbound shipments as well as our export needs and warehousing from their HACCP Certified Cold storage. The team work we have developed over the years is second to none.
Erb has been a huge part of our continued growth and success, they have met or exceeded the demands that our ever changing Industry has brought forth and we look forward to many more years of working together.
- DC Foods
I’ve been reading the Erb Corporate History: Cool Moves and am inspired by the Erb Culture Business Philosophy (Chapter 8);
Now I have experienced the following 2 Entrepreneurial Imperatives:
#6. Be Service-focused, listen to customer’s concerns, and don’t say no to a reasonable request.
#7. Build business success on strong relationships and mutual loyalty.
I believe that I can speak on behalf of the Pine River Cheese Co-op Farmers and Employees;
to say that we are continually appreciative of the support we receive from Erb; and,
you have cemented a solid and loyal customer relationship.
- Kevin Bridges, Pine River Cheese
We constantly get calls from 3PL companies looking for business from ON into the U.S. We gave another company a shot at quoting and they said they couldn’t help us with better service or rates as we (Iceculture) are already using the best LTL company in their 56,000 carrier network. We are proud to say we work with Erb and it’s nice to know other companies think they are #1.
- Josh, Iceculture